CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Disneyland November 2006








Well, I decided it is time to put some other trips we have done over the past year on here. This was a week long trip we took to Southern California. We thought it would be a great time for Katie's first visit to Disneyland as well as a long enough wait for Kim and I to revisit Disneyland.










We enjoyed Disneyland for 3 full days as well as our daughter. We did ride a lot more of the smaller rides since our daughter was not tall enough yet. I tell you, I forgot about all the small kiddie rides there are in Disneyland. She was tired by the 3rd day, but this was only the beginning of our trip down.








Now that we have had our fun at Disneyland, we decided to get our sore feet wet on the beach at Newport Coast Villas. Katie kept saying that she didn't want to take a bath. She does like water. She thought Nemo would come up to her and say "Hi Katie".






I too joined in with my wife and little princess. We went down to the beach that was below our timeshare we were staying at, Marriott's Newport Coast Villas. This is a company I work for so the traveling is great.




2 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. We are going to Seaworld and California in June after my little brother gets back from his mission. :)

Ariana said...

Yeah, you guys were off having fun while I was in labor! Not as fun, but oh well. Guess you guys won't be vacationing this year::) I hope it's a boy.