CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My little cowgirl!


I came home from work on Thursday and saw Katie looking like a little cowgirl, minus the cowboy hat. She kept saying, "Daddy, look, my pink boot's". It just warms my heart every time I come home from work and she screams saying, "Daddy, your home. I missed you today". When I saw her this day, I had to take a picture and post it on here. My daughter is getting so big and wanted to show you how much I'm so proud of her.

6 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

Scary how fast they grow up isn't it. Katie makes a great "Cowgirl".

Leif and Julie said...

Hey, It's great to hear from you! I'm glad you stumbled onto our blog last month (what are the chances of that??) You have a great looking family! You're going to love having a boy. Our 3 boys are so much fun! You have a terrific blog - it's a lot of fun and a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Julie

kiddle97 said...

It's been a long time since I've seen Katie, so I can't believe how big she is. Cute pics though.

And congratulations on finding out you're having a boy! That's awesome.

ali said...

she really does look old. How did she get from 3 to 13 so fast?

Ariana said...

Those boots don't look familiar to me and I see her all the time! Where've I've been? Oh, and tell your sister congrats on having the baby the same day as me:)

kiddle97 said...

By the way, I showed Brent your post about going to In-n-Out in St. George, and he's with me: south-route to Utah from now on baby!