CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wal-Mart adventure

This is what we just bought with coupons tonight.
I'm not going to take time and type what coupons we used,
but I'm sure you can figure it out.
2 Ken's salad dressing's
3 Kraft salad dressing's
1 Hannah Montana cereal
1 can Organic fired roasted tomatoes
1 tub of chocolate froasting
2 cans of enchilada green sauce
1 Aveena hand loation
3 Johnson hand loation
3 packages of Danimals crush cup yogurt's
3 different types of Mento's gum
Total: $32.72
Coupon's used: $20.75
PAID OUT OF POCKET: $11.97
Let me tell you, the coupon thing does really work.
Will post more when we go out again.

4 comments:

Ariana said...

We went to Smiths today and bought a bunch of food storage stuff for less than $200 and we saved over $100! I love it! And we bought a bunch of toilet paper for storage the other day for $.25 a four pack and we got cereal boxes for $.35-$.60 a box. I love saving money! And I love building up food storage. It's kind of exciting!

Yadira said...

That is great. I stopped using coupons because I was spending more than my budget and now I just look at the ads and price match or I go to the place that has the best deals and I have been spending less than the budget that I have. So whaterver works for each one works. Tomorrow I will hit the smith's case lot sale and stockup on some things.

Shane and Brandi said...

You did great! Keep it up! Remember to not get discouraged. I did my first 3 months. You have to stick with it.

Shane and Brandi said...

Brian there is another blog I watch that just posts deals. www.goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com it is really good too!