CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Paying it forward

I thought I would try something here. "The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift, or something else, from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"

This is an awesome thing in life. We had this happen, not only to us, but we have paid it forward ten fold. You will never have a more awesome feeling then when you are part of a pay it forward ring. Go out and see, I promise you that you will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Me, me! I finally got around to posting it on my own blog.

Oh, and I'm Marc's coworker. You've never met me, but he talks about y'all a lot. So whatever you make me, just give it to Marc and Stacy, and I'll get it from them. Thanks in advance!