CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

September 7th, 1996.....

This was the day we started our wonderful lives together.
This was the day that we truly fell in love with each other.
This was the day that I would learn never to say no again, well, most of the time.
This was the day that when I looked at my, I knew that she was not only beautiful outside,
but beautiful also on the inside.
She is an amazing woman. I love her with all my heart.
I just want everyone to know that she is truly an awesome angel that was sent
to me to love, not only myself, but also our family unconditionally.
I just want my wife to know how much I love her.
She has truly stolen my heart and has never given it back.
I LOVE YOU KIM, TODAY, TOMORROW, AND FOR ETERNITY!
As you can see, she has truly made us a happy family
that will last forever.

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY!

I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER!

7 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How sweet! I am glad you brought Kim into the family too! I love the family picture on the beach. Happy Anniversary.

Hopie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Cotter said...

happy anniversary! i love the pictures on the beach. how funny that we were wearing the same thing!

Cotter said...

i just realized cotter doesn't really narrow down who is commenting. it is lyndsay. sorry!

Cotter said...

i just realized cotter doesn't really narrow down who is commenting. it is lyndsay. sorry!

Jay and Gwen Sessions said...

What a fitting tribute. You make a GR-8 couple. We are pleased to have you as relatives......now how about a deal at the Marriott?

Ariana said...

Love you guys! What a sweet post! I hope it was a very good anniversary!